Learning together, Shaping futures.
- To foster a Catholic community founded on mutual respect and trust, where all are nurtured to grow as individuals within the love of God.
- To acknowledge and celebrate the richness of our story, inspired by the charism of Mary MacKillop and the Josephite Sisters.
- To deliver quality learning and teaching that supports and empowers all as lifelong learners.
OUR SCHOOL VALUES
Faith, Respect, Responsibility, Learning, Community, Celebration.
St Columbkille’s is a Catholic primary school:
- where Catholic values, traditions and rituals are taught, nurtured and celebrated, within the life of the school;
- where learning is child-centred, contemporary and innovative, catering for the needs of individuals through a diverse and relevant curriculum;
- that encourages and promotes relationships with parents, parish and the wider community fostering a sense of welcome, belonging and acceptance; and
- that provides a caring, safe and supportive environment, where all individuals feel valued and encouraged to achieving their potential.