At St Columbkille's, we take great pride in presenting ourselves well and with pride. All students are expected to wear the full, correct uniform at all times, and in a neat, clean and tidy manner.
You may also wish to visit our St Columbkille's second-hand uniform Facebook group to buy or sell new or used school uniforms among other members of the school community.
All clothing should be carefully marked with your child's name. Read more about our school uniform requirements in our Uniform Policy.
GIRLS’ SUMMER UNIFORM
GIRLS’ WINTER UNIFORM
BOYS’ SUMMER UNIFORM
BOYS’ WINTER UNIFORM
SPORTS UNIFORM (BOYS & GIRLS)
- Polo Top - School polo shirt with emblem
- Shorts - School sport shorts with logo
- Sports Jacket/Pants - school sports tracksuit (sports & PE days only)
- Hat - School hat with emblem
- Socks - School white sport socks with logo (SCC)
- Shoes - Joggers MUST be predominantly white in colour, with white laces
Sports uniform should only be worn on the day required. Parents and carers will be notified of sports days early in Term One.
- Is to be kept neat and tidy at all times
- Is to be the child’s natural colour
- Is be tied back off the face if hair is shoulder length or longer, or covers students eyes
- Is to be tied only with gold or blue ribbons, scrunchies or clips
- Cuts should not be too short – eg: no number one haircuts or unusual style/cuts
- A watch, a pair of plain earrings for girls only (one in each ear, studs or sleepers only), cross, medal are the only items of jewellery to be worn at school
- No finger nail polish or makeup is to be worn
* The St Columbkille’s (navy) backpack with crest is also available for purchase.